Info & Registration
How to Make Your Digital Marketing Matter
A hands-on session on creating a comprehensive and cohesive online strategy based on your goals.
Hosted by Renee Sobotka and Jen Potters of True North Technologies
Digital marketing can be overwhelming. Let’s breakdown the complexity and help you reach your revenue goals. We plan to give a step-by-step method of how to analyze your website, social media presence and branding. You will also get useful advice on creating a comprehensive and cohesive online strategy based on your goals.
After this interactive, hands-on session, you will:
- Understand the importance of a cohesive digital brand
- Have the ability to analyze your current marketing strategy
- Be able to determine next marketing steps
Register to Attend
- Get a jumpstart on making the digital pivot with this hands-on, interactive session that will start you off with an awesome marketing plan.
- By design, this session needs to be a smaller group so registration is limited to 50 participants!
- Sign up TODAY to secure your spot!
A note to GROW Nebraska members: If you do not have the free registration code, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is limited! Register today to get the discounted rate AND secure your spot!
MEMBERS: Use the code FREEMEMBER to register for free! (And be sure to press “Apply” when you enter the code into the promo code box.)
About the speakers
A recipient of the 2021 Forbes NEXT 1000 award, Renee Sobotka grew up in West Point, NE and earned a Finance degree from the University of Nebraska – Lincoln. She has 15 years of audit and accounting experience. She is the Founder and CEO of NEBC LLC and True North Technologies, LLC. She loves her children, traveling, bike riding, golfing, boating, playing or watching sports, and snuggling with her dogs. She’s adventurous, willing to take risks, and values family, growth, and honesty.