Wednesday, February 28th, 2024
5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Pre-Conference Session and Check-In
Younes Conference Center, 416 W Talmadge Rd, Kearney, NE 68845
B.A.I.L. – Banker, Accountant, Insurance, Legal
When initiating your business, it is crucial to incorporate key representation. We propose establishing a B.A.I.L team, consisting of a banker, accountant, insurance expert, and legal advisor. Our expert panel, comprising professionals from the banking, accounting, insurance, and legal fields, will generously share their knowledge, insights, and experiences within their respective industries. Moreover, the panel will be accessible for any inquiries you may have.
Banker: Stephen Munro | BMO Bank & Doug Sutko | FNBO
Accountant: Mindy Oman | KSO CPAs + Advisors
Insurance: Brian Blakely | Stonebridge Insurance & Wealth Management
Legal: Coy Clark | Jacobsen, Orr, Lindstrom & Holbrook, P.c., L.L.O
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Location: Comfort Inn Lobby
Address: 118 3rd Ave, Kearney, NE 68847
Please RSVP here-https://grownebraska.memberzone.com/eventregistration/register/7739
4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Younes Conference Center, 416 W Talmadge Rd, Kearney, NE 68845 (Tables will be assigned and indicated with business names.)
Thursday, February 29th, 2024
7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Younes Conference Center South, 416 W Talmadge Rd,
Kearney, NE 68845
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
Traditional marketing is becoming outdated with the rise of A.I., higher demands of smarter consumers, and increasing changes to mediums, buyer psychology, and the modern cultural human ecology. To avoid falling into the gap, businesses need to embrace a more dynamic, inclusive, and agile approach to not only how they market, but in the manner in which they define, communicate, and measure marketing strategies and tactics. Discover how Conscious Growth Pathways™ meets at the intersection of the modern marketing levers — experience, entertainment, education, and empowerment — to drive profitable outcomes and impact in an inclusive and equitable way.
- Identifying the Gaps in Traditional Marketing Best Practices
- Embracing Diversity-Led & DEIB-Integrated Marketing is the Future
- The Building Blocks to Sustainable & Scalable Marketing: 5 Ps + 7Cs + 4 Es
- Transitioning from Sales Pipelines & Funnels to Growth Pathways
- Achieve Better Community-Centric Engaging Applying A.D.D. & C.U.P.
- Integrating Smart Marketing Protocols & A.I. for Optimizing MarketingOps
- Using Behavior Science & Modern Cultural Human Ecology to Navigate the Consumer Mindspace
10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
Maria Elena Duron | Increase your Ecommerce Sales
- Highlight products on your Google Business Profile
- Use Pointy to promote in-store inventory with your point of sale system
- Use Google Merchant Center to showcase in-store and online product inventory
- Discuss the benefits of exporting
- Introduce Google Market Finder
- Show you how to use the tool to explore other markets
Adam Di Frisco | Evolution of SEO Tools: Separating the Wheat from the Chaff
Adam will discuss the evolution of SEO tools, their usefulness, and how to use their features effectively to help your website. He will talk about the different types of SEO tools available, how they report on website performance, and which ones are useful and which ones are not. With the introduction of AI to SEO tools, Adam will discuss how these changes can be game-changing or just gimmicks that can get you in trouble. He will also share insights on how to get the very best out of your SEO tools.
Zoe Terry & Haley Roberts| Mastering Canva: Elevating Your Marketing Strategy
Ben Jones | Optimizing Your Attraction: Leveraging Nebraska Tourism for Success
Marketing specialist for Nebraska Tourism, Ben Jones will cover best practices for using Visit Nebraska’s free tools for promoting your attraction, destination, business and events, including creating website and travel guide listings, submitting trip itineraries and coordinating social media content. You’ll also learn about Visit Nebraska’s mission, board, staff, grant programs, the Nebraska Passport and more.
10:45 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Abby Jordan | Optimizing for Conversion: Homepage
This session focuses entirely on the homepage experience – from navigation to value props and more. In this session you will get clear, obvious, and actionable content.
Troy Sandidge | Reflect. Realign. React. How To Ignite Your Next Season Of Growth
The growth you want to achieve as an individual and a business requires three things: reflection, realignment, and reaction. Understanding what was, acknowledging and aligning on everything that is, and defining goals and aspirations for what you want the future to be is the way. Then take the necessary action to move forward for growth to manifest.
- Get Systems to Level-Up Productivity & Teamwork
- PeopleOps & MarketingOps Frameworks for Business Growth Alignment
- Learn Methodologies to Reset, Reflect, Realgin, Renew, & Drive Revenue
Brent Pohlman | Leaders Look Within - Owning Your Heart To Live a Life of Gratitude
- Leadership is Personal – You need to Own You
- Own Your Life to Live a Life of Gratitude
- Leading from the Heart is the Best Way to Live
Madison Johnson | All Things Nebraska Passport
Join Passport Program Manager Madison Johnson as she details all the necessary requirements for becoming a Nebraska Passport stop, plus tips and tricks to make your business stand out come selection season. Learn how previous stops went above and beyond to maintain customer satisfaction during peak Passport mania and facilitated enjoyment of not only their business, but the wider community.
12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.
12:45 p.m – 1:00 p.m.
Best Nebraska Local Product Award
GROW Nebraska and Russ’s B&R
1:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
All Big Businesses Start Out Small – A Panel Discussion
Panelist: Mike Young, GIX Logistics Inc. | Brent Pohlman, Midwest Laboratories| Abby Jordan, eCreamery Ice Cream | CharDale Barnes, Stable Grey
1:45 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
2:15 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Wesley Gizel | Simple Selling on 3rd Party Sites: Navigating Amazon as a Seller
Businesses can leverage third party websites to help increase their presence online and in local areas, allowing consumers to experience their brand in new ways. During this session, attendees will understand how third party retailers can help enhance their business and hear case studies of those who have done this successfully.
- Benefit from online retail
- Understand what third party retail looks like
- Hear success stories and why it is recommended
Maria Elena Duron | Power your Business with AI
- Understand and assess AI tools
- Identify productivity opportunities to use AI to fine tune your outreach, competitive analysis, and growth strategy.
- Identify practical application opportunities for AI use in your business
- Best prompts to use to teach your AI
Troy Sandidge | Avoid Business Failure By Enabling 3 Essentials In Your Marketing Strategy
65% of businesses fail because of three things – complexity, confusion, and chaos. To avoid failure, modern day success requires businesses to relinquish expired “best practices” and embrace modern marketing and sales frameworks while leveraging fundamentals to succeed in 2024.
- Activate Blueprints to Increase Customer Success & Sales Velocity
- Apply Strategies to Obtain & Maintain Clarity to Stay in Alignment with Goals
- Clarity. Refocus. Realignment. Revitalization of Passion & Action
Stacy Leners, Brenda Leisy, & Danelle Schlegelmilch | Creating Events Big & Small
Join this panel of expert event producers and organizers as they share their experiences in creating, hosting, and growing events within the state such as SIP, Junkstock, Old West Balloon Fest and the USA Cycling Gravel National Championships. They’ll lay the groundwork for what you’ll need to take your vision off the paper and into action, as well as share the best resources to make your vision come to life.
3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Maria Elena Duron | Reach Customers Online
- Improving your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices
- Creating a free Google Business Profile
- Advertising your business on Google
CharDale Barnes | Maximizing Technology: Using Your Website To Support Growth
- The problem your business faces with social media
- Convergent campaigns: What type of website is right for your business and social media campaign?
- The future of the web is not Ai
Adam Di Frisco | How to Make Content Work For You
Unlock the secrets to supercharging your online presence! Dive into Google’s ranking algorithm, gaining insider insights on SEO tactics that can catapult your content to the top. We’ll navigate through what type of content you should be putting online, revealing how together they hold the key to capturing and keeping your audience’s attention. Learn the steps to creating content that satisfies search engines and more importantly, your audience.
Josefina Loza | Interactive Storytelling: Engaging Your Audience in the Digital Era
In an era where attention spans are short and digital platforms reign, engaging your audience requires innovative storytelling techniques. This session focuses on interactive storytelling methods that leverage the latest digital tools and platforms to create immersive experiences for your audience. Attendees will explore case studies of successful interactive stories and participate in a workshop to learn how to use interactive elements to create compelling marketing campaigns. The session aims to foster creativity and provide practical skills for integrating interactive storytelling into your marketing strategy.Key Takeaways:
- Learn about cutting-edge digital tools and platforms that can enhance your storytelling.
- Understand how to craft interactive stories that encourage audience participation and engagement.
- Gain hands-on experience in developing interactive elements for your marketing campaigns.
4:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
NSBAA Grant + Closing
5:00 p.M. – 6:00 p.m.
Networking Happy Hour
McCue’s Taproom, 2008 A Avenue, Kearney