Thursday, July 15th
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
Keynote: Making the Digital Pivot
- David McBee
We’ve all made the digital pivot in one way or another. We use digital smartphones. We’ve cut the cable and enjoy digital television. We use search engines instead of yellow pages. And we order half of our meals from an app instead of a waitress.
The world is digital. Is your business?
As one of Google’s first Certified AdWords Trainers, David McBee has been helping businesses embrace digital strategies since 2003. In this keynote, David shares what he has learned over nearly two decades to help your business grow across a vast digital landscape. Whether you’re new to digital, or a seasoned pro, David’s perspective will help guide your business.
10:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Your Digital Toolbox: Tips and Tricks to Make the Pivot
Hear from marketing, ecommerce, social media, and video experts on tangible tools and effective tricks you can use to adapt to the covid- and post-covid- era of digital marketing.
This speaker panel will feature:
- Katlynn Pyatt: Owner of Authentic Branding & Marketing, Katlynn is professionally certified in Marketing Management by the American Marketing Association and holds two certifications from Cornell University; one in business strategy, the other in marketing analytics. After twelve years of corporate marketing, she became a marketing coach to help small businesses and marketing teams be more strategic about their marketing.
- Tanner Lyle: Tanner Lytle works in Sales and Marketing for Honorbound IT, a technology company that focuses on serving small to medium sized businesses in Nebraska, Kansas, and Colorado. Honorbound IT uses their products and services to stabilize the technology in our customer’s businesses, remediate and eliminate a lot of the “Tech Fatigue” that happens in today’s business life.
- Wesley Gizel: With a background is in economics, Wesley has been working with businesses on their Amazon accounts for 4 years. He is a Partner at HomeTown Industries, and he is also is contracted by GROW Nebraska to assist with their Amazon listings.
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m – 1:00 p.m.
Lunch and Awards
1:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Pivoting to Success: Real Stories from Real Businesses
Does making the pivot seem daunting? Or do you need some new ideas from your business? This panel will feature leaders from real Nebraska businesses sharing stories of how they have led their companies to success.
- Michaela Kenkel: Owner of An Affair from the Heart
- Andrew Vrbas: Owner of Pacha Soap Co.
- Steve Petersen: National Sales Manager for Tasty Toppings
1:45 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
2:15 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Keynote: Internet Marketing ROI
- David McBee
Spending money on advertising can be expensive and scary. Business owners want to know that the dollars they invest will result in sales. Luckily, a pivot to digital means more transparency and attribution.
This session will provide you with a greater understanding of how to invest your time and money on the internet, along with some strategies for measuring the ROI of your marketing campaigns.
3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
McCue’s Nebraska Taproom
2008 Avenue A # A
Kearney, NE 68847